Outdoor entertaining is something people in north Georgia really know how to do. We love our bonfires and cookouts on a lazy sultry evening. We also love entertaining guests on special occasions like birthdays, weddings, or special sporting events. Graduation time is coming up in a couple of months, so take some of these ideas into consideration to improve your outdoor entertaining possibilities.
- Freestanding Structure: A nice, freestanding structure with ornate corner posts and a full roof could give you exactly what you need for outdoor entertaining. Leave all four walls open or partially enclosed for a good combination of open air and privacy.
- Deck: You don’t have to have a large two-story home to enjoy a deck. All you need is a designer and builder with experience building the perfect deck for the size and shape of your home. If you have an existing deck that is in need of repairs, call us and we’ll schedule a time for a consultation.
- Front Porch: Many area homes don’t have a front porch, and that’s truly a shame. A front porch offers you the ability to sit outside in a covered and protected area to enjoy watching the world go by on a lazy afternoon.
- Stone Patio: A stone patio is a gorgeous way to spruce up the exterior of your home. Consider real stone or stamped concrete and weigh the pros and cons before you commit to one or the other.
- Outdoor Kitchen: An outdoor kitchen can be as simple or as intricate as you want. We can include a partial wall with everything from the fridge to the dishwasher, or we can build you a brick oven that will rival the best pizza places in town.
- Outdoor Fireplace: An outdoor fireplace can help set the mood for romance or simply chase away insects from a quiet evening alone.
Before you decide you want one of these amazing ideas for your 2016 outdoor project, take a look at our next blog post in the mini series – we have a part two because we had so many great ideas. Also, before you make your final decision, decide what you want out of your exterior spaces. We want to see your ideas, too. Make lists, print pictures, and collect images from magazines, so we can get a good idea of the vision you have in mind.
We’ve been helping homeowners add value and functionality to their homes since 1989. We remodel kitchens, bathrooms, and basements as well as build or remodel exterior features. If you’re ready to spruce up your backyard with one of these signature outdoor features, give us a call here at Leisure Time Decks at 404-939-2201 to schedule an appointment for a consultation or to begin the design process.